build over agreement

What is a Build Over Agreement?

A build over agreement (BOA) is needed if building work is to take place within 3 metres or over an existing drain or public sewer. Work involving underpinning, new foundations, piling or basements requires the prior approval of the water company in your area before...

Read More

Your New Build Estate Management Company

If you are considering buying a new-build freehold property, you may have come across the term ‘management company’. A new build estate management company is responsible for managing services, including green spaces and roads on new-build sites and estates. Dubbed ‘fleecehold’ by the media, they...

Read More
estate rent charge

Estate Rent Charge and New Build Properties

With the government attempting to curb unscrupulous developers and freeholders charging exorbitant sums of money for leasehold service charges also known as an estate rent charge, it appears they have now turned their attention to the new-build freehold market. A silent revolution is going on which...

Read More
× Whatsapp Us